Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

Bringing Spring Indoors

There's no "In like a lion, out like a lamb" March springtime in Tennessee.  It's more like "lamb, lamb, lion, lion lion, lamb, lion, lamb, lamb..."  One day it will be in the upper 70s... the next in the 40s.  Obviously you can't plant anything outside in March.

But oh these warm days make me want to dig in the dirt!


So I'll just repot me some plants!


I have more cute pots than I do house plants.


Yep... I have a very unhappy Spider Plant.  I think I watered it too much...

Once I was finished, I scattered them around the house.







I have a few more to transplant, plus some moss gardens I want to make.  Soon enough it will be past last frost date and I'll be digging in the yard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Therefore spam, snarks, and any other garbage will not be displayed. And I'm NOT buying anything.